Support the podcast
Join the Research Spotlight newsletter: Get a two-minute breakdown of one recent study every Wednesday. Our newsletter is the easiest way to stay up to date with the latest exercise and nutrition science.
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
MASS Research Review
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Q&A: I mix my creatine in boiling water, and leave it in the refrigerator overnight. Is that okay? (2:11)
- Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine
- Not Another Boring Creatine Guide: Answers To FAQs And Lesser-Known Benefits
- Creatine and Caffeine
Q&A: I’ve lost motivation to work out, and I truly don’t enjoy it anymore. What should I do? (16:20)
Q&A: Is there a point of diminishing returns when it comes to weight loss and walking? (32:10)
- Dose-response relationship between walking and the attenuation of inherited weight
- Relationship Between Physical Activity, Body Mass Index, and Risk of Heart Failure
- A Meta-Analysis of Pedometer-Based Walking Interventions and Weight Loss
Research Roundup: Issues in Research and Academic Publishing (58:18)
- Medical Hypotheses
- The Citation of Retracted COVID-19 Papers is Common and Rarely Critical
- Is There an Epidemic of Research Fraud in Natural Medicine?
To Play Us Out: Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave (1:23:02)