Support the podcast
Join the Research Spotlight newsletter: Get a two-minute breakdown of one recent study every Wednesday. Our newsletter is the easiest way to stay up to date with the latest exercise and nutrition science.
Check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
MASS Research Review
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Q&A: I mix my creatine in boiling water, and leave it in the refrigerator overnight. Is that okay? (2:11)
- Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine
- Not Another Boring Creatine Guide: Answers To FAQs And Lesser-Known Benefits
- Creatine and Caffeine
Q&A: I’ve lost motivation to work out, and I truly don’t enjoy it anymore. What should I do? (16:20)
Q&A: Is there a point of diminishing returns when it comes to weight loss and walking? (32:10)
- Dose-response relationship between walking and the attenuation of inherited weight
- Relationship Between Physical Activity, Body Mass Index, and Risk of Heart Failure
- A Meta-Analysis of Pedometer-Based Walking Interventions and Weight Loss
Research Roundup: Issues in Research and Academic Publishing (58:18)
- Medical Hypotheses
- The Citation of Retracted COVID-19 Papers is Common and Rarely Critical
- Is There an Epidemic of Research Fraud in Natural Medicine?
To Play Us Out: Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave (1:23:02)