Support the Podcast
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
MASS Research Review
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Road to the Stage / Road to Athens (1:20)
Feats of Strength (4:43)
Coach’s Corner: protein-sparing-modified-time-restricted-feeding (modified OMAD) (6:45)
Coach’s Corner: joint-friendly warm-up strategies (25:16)
General discussion about where anecdotal evidence fits within an evidence-based approach to training, nutrition, or content creation (38:18)
Q&A: How to retain muscle while cutting (49:28)
- Effect of two different weight-loss rates on body composition and strength and power-related performance in elite athletes
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis: When One Study Is Just not Enough
- Lean mass sparing in resistance-trained athletes during caloric restriction: the role of resistance training volume
People to follow on social media (1:12:58)
To Play Us Out: Media recommendation (1:24:41)
- Under the Banner of Heaven