Learn more about MacroFactor, our new diet app available on September 16 here.
Free research spotlight emails (twice per month): Train smarter with our 28 free training programs & free research updates.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Road to the Stage / Road to Enlightenment (2:39).
Feats of Strength (7:29).
Research Review: Constrained energy model, hot dogs & lifespan (10:05).
- Energy compensation and adiposity in humans
- Small targeted dietary changes can yield substantial gains for human health and the environment
Research Roundup: Modeling muscle growth, ankle mobility for squats, caffeine for women (31:52).
- Mathematical model predicts best way to build muscle
- Why exercise builds muscles: titin mechanosensing controls skeletal muscle growth under load
- Ankle mobility for squats – SBS Instagram post
- Ergogenic Effects of Acute Caffeine Intake on Muscular Endurance and Muscular Strength in Women: A Meta-Analysis
Coach’s Corner: How to set calorie targets (54:32).
Q&A: Press out rule, organic food, effects of aging on performance, long-term health ramifications of bulking and cutting, effects of pre-bed meals on sleep quality (1:02:50).
To Play Us Out: Fruit bars (1:34:17).
Video Version on YouTube