Healthy diet indicator criteria (3:53)
Low-fat diet (6:54)
Ornish diet (20:47)
Vegetarian/vegan diet (25:38)
Raw vegan diet (34:29)
Cleanses and Detoxes (38:41)
Single-food diets (43:13)
Time-restricted feeding (includes breakfast skipping literature, IMO) (50:12)
Intermittent fasting (alternate-day fasting, 5:2 diet, etc) (1:01:04)
Long fasting periods for health benefits (1:06:38)
Mediterranean diet (1:11:40)
Seed oils and vegetable oils (1:15:17)
DASH diet (1:21:40)
Plant-based diets (1:23:18)
Summary and conclusions (1:29:30)
Support the show
Join the Research Spotlight newsletter: Get a two-minute breakdown of one recent study every Wednesday. Our newsletter is the easiest way to stay up to date with the latest exercise and nutrition science.
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
- Get personalized training and nutrition plans from our expert coaches: Learn more here
MASS Research Review
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
- BulkSupplements: Next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
- Sports Nutrition Association: Learn more or become a member of SNA. The Sports Nutrition Association is dedicated to ensuring the sustainable prosperity of the Sports Nutrition Profession, and they offer a unique pathway to robust insurance coverage for your sports nutrition business.