Support the Podcast
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Road to the Stage (1:27)
Coach’s Corner: How to set up a diet for body recomposition (4:17)
- Body Recomposition: Can Trained Individuals Build Muscle and Lose Fat at the Same Time?
- Slow and Steady, or Hard and Fast? A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Studies Comparing Body Composition Changes between Interval Training and Moderate Intensity Continuous Training
- Effects of High Versus Low Protein Intake on Body Composition and Maximal Strength in Aspiring Female Physique Athletes Engaging in an 8-Week Resistance Training Program
- Energy deficiency impairs resistance training gains in lean mass but not strength: A meta-analysis and meta-regression
Research Review: French-fried potatoes consumption and energy balance: a randomized controlled trial. (28:32)
General discussion on interpreting different types of research (48:49)
Q&A: What’s the advice/viewpoint you’ve shared over the years that you most regret giving? Something you’ve totally changed your perspective on, and are embarrassed for ever having said out loud? (1:07:52)
To Play Us Out: It appears that the 800lb raw bench press barrier has unofficially been broken (gym lift) (1:19:44)