Support the podcast
MacroFactor: Learn more about our MacroFactor diet app.
Free research spotlight emails (twice per month): Train smarter with our 28 free training programs & free research updates.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Road to the Stage (1:01)
Road to Enlightenment (8:56)
Feats of Strength (13:25)
Research Review: Revisiting Diet Breaks and Refeeds (19:00)
Tech Support: Food Databases and Efficient Food Logging (1:01:17)
- I’m on a 2-week vacation. How bad could fat gain/muscle loss be? (1:28:43)
- Thoughts on high sodium for strength sports? (1:35:33)
- Can athletes get around the negative effects of high sugar consumption because they are more active? (1:43:43)
- I am a fitness instructor, and I have a female client who wishes to lose weight. I tried putting her on a caloric deficit, but she is not losing weight. Is it because she is lying about her diet or there might be other external factors? (1:49:03)
- Simple question(s): recognizing needs will vary by person, how critical is adequate sleep to gains? To body comp? And are negative effects more acute or chronic? (2:02:08)
- Much of sport science studies are conducted on young males. Are there any studies/areas in particular that we have reasons to think female physiology would give different results? (2:13:10)
- Is there anything within the industry that Greg and Eric fundamentally disagree on? (2:24:08)
- If there is to be another major breakthrough in powerlifting training, which area of training do you see it being? (2:24:31)
To Play Us Out: Bear Week is Cancelled (2:30:29)