Free research spotlight emails (once or twice per month): Train smarter with our 28 free training programs & free research updates.
Finally, next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
Road to the Stage/Road to Enlightenment (2:01)
Feats of Strength (10:36)
Research Review: Fish Oil and Recovery (24:06)
- N-3 PUFA as an ergogenic supplement modulating muscle hypertrophy and strength: a systematic review
- A healthy approach to dietary fats: understanding the science and taking action to reduce consumer confusion
Research Review: Training Responders and Non-Responders (53:52)
- Investigating the reproducibility of maximal oxygen uptake responses to high-intensity interval training
- Repeatability of training-induced skeletal muscle adaptations in active young males
- Is there any validity to the idea that athletes should avoid things like NSAIDs or fish oil in order to better realize training adaptations? (1:15:34)
Antioxidants for Lifters: A Review of the Evidence
Histamine H1 and H2 receptors are essential transducers of the integrative exercise training response in humans
- Thoughts on the OMAD (one-meal-a-day) diet? How important is it to get protein and leucine right before sleep to continue muscle protein synthesis throughout the night? (1:28:50)
- How should older folks train if their goal is maintaining/improving daily functioning and mitigating bone/muscle loss? (1:36:32)
- Is the Dunning-Kruger effect based on legit evidence? (1:44:44)
The Dunning-Kruger effect: Misunderstood, misrepresented, overused and … non-existent?
Reversals in psychology
To Play Us Out: Baseball (Shohei Ohtani, Jacob deGrom, and SpiderTack) (1:53:08)