- Submit a question for a future Q&A segment: tiny.cc/sbsqa
- Recommend someone for a future “On the Rise” segment: tiny.cc/creators
- Receive Research Roundup emails: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/newsletter/
0:02:47 Good news
- Breakthrough For Kenyan Scientists Who Discover Natural Microbe That Completely Stops Malaria in Mosquitoes
- Specially-Trained Dogs Have Saved 45 Rhinos From Poachers in South Africa
0:06:38 Feats of Strength
0:16:38 Research Roundup. To receive research roundup emails, you can sign up at: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/newsletter/
- 0:17:40 Caffeine and genetics. Grgic et al.
- 0:33:52 Effects of Two Different Recovery Postures during High-Intensity Interval Training. Michaelson et al.
- 0:45:37 Four Weeks of Time-Restricted Feeding Combined With Resistance Training Does Not Differentially Influence Measures of Body Composition, Muscle Performance, Resting Energy Expenditure, and Blood Biomarkers
Stratton et al. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32316561/
- 0:58:14 Adaptations to strength training differ between endurance-trained and untrained women
Vikmoen et al. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00421-020-04381-x
- 1:10:01 Can cold exposure be used as a fat loss strategy?
- 1:24:04 Do you buy the idea that certain ethnicities have a genetic tendency to store fat in different places?
- 1:31:51 Should nutrition be altered during a deload?
- 1:37:41 Best hangover cure/prevention tips?
1:49:39 On the Rise: Evan Peikon
1:53:32 To play us out:
- Pancakes vs. waffles? Cool Ranch Doritos vs. Nacho Cheese?
- R or SPSS or Excel?