If you’d like to submit a question for a future Q&A segment, please go to tiny.cc/sbsqa
If you’d like to recommend someone for a future “On the Rise” segment, please go to tiny.cc/creators
00:01:08 Good News
- You Can Now Tour 2,500 World-Famous Museums From the Comfort of Your Own Sofa
- The Science of Well-Being course
- 00:07:11 Do you try to limit things like caffeine, artificial sweeteners, diet soda, or any calorie-free things, either during a weight loss diet or during maintenance or bulking phases?
- 00:16:01 How much of a difference do steroids make for muscle growth?
- 00:23:06 When experiencing strength loss while cutting, how can you tell if the loss in strength is a natural part of being in a caloric deficit, or a result of overreaching?
- 00:35:36 I have been squatting 2 or 3 times a week for the last year. Is it reasonable to expect to continue progressing while only squatting once a week? How should I structure it to get the most out of it?
- 00:44:04 I’ve heard meal timing throughout the day is fairly inconsequential, but does the literature show any meaningful benefits to having high calorie workout days and low calorie rest days? Specifically for limiting fat accumulation?
- 00:58:08 What’s the latest on strength and isometrics? Given gym closures and my limited home equipment, I’m thinking of using isometrics to help maintain strength on the squat, bench, and deadlift.
- 01:07:21 Eric has mentioned a couple times that he’s gotten down to 1500 calories during prep. Other than copious amounts of shredded chicken, what would the most nutritionally-complete 1500 calorie meal plan look like?
- 01:21:13 On The Rise: Daniel DeBrocke
- 01:24:58 To Play Us Out: Chef Eric’s Easy Lentil Soup