0:00:26 Happy Valentine’s Day from the Stronger By Science Family
0:02:41 Feats of Strength
- 0:14:06 Can you cover the (in)accuracy of online RMR calculators?
- 0:25:34 Lots of questions about EMG, stemming from the recent Barbalho study. (Study link)
- 0:40:10 I’ve heard that having additional muscle mass can have effects on metabolism. Is this true?
- 0:44:58 When combining unilateral and bilateral training in the same session, is it more advantageous to do unilateral or bilateral first?
- 0:50:53 Do either of you guys still see a point in vitamin D and fish oil supplementation?
- 1:23:19 If I was born with poor lifting genes, yet continued to perform resistance exercises out of passion, and then give birth to a child who inherited my poor genes, who also performed resistance exercise…how many generations of children would be needed before a noticeable difference in lifting-specific genes was present?
- 1:32:16 Are standing desks scientifically any better for athletes then sitting all day and how is that quantifiable?
- 1:42:43 Differential Responses of Blood Essential Amino Acid Levels Following Ingestion of High-Quality Plant-Based Protein Blends Compared to Whey Protein-A Double-Blind Randomized, Cross-Over, Clinical Trial. (Study)
- 1:51:41 Non-failure training for strength. (Study)
- 2:06:32 Artificial sweeteners
2:28:04 A critical review of “Why We Sleep.” (Article)
2:43:39 Coach’s Corner: Lifting technique and injury risk. (Roundtable link)
2:54:45 To Play Us Out: Sous vide cooking tips