0:01:14 Announcement: Stronger By Science Studies Archive
0:08:15 Feats of Strength
- 0:32:48 What percentage of guys do you think can achieve a fat-free mass index above 25?
- 0:51:35 What are your thoughts on touch-and-go deadlifts versus resetting every rep?
- 0:59:57 Do you think it would be beneficial to implement “diet breaks” while bulking?
- 1:07:16 Do you have any evidence based suggestions for a female who is looking to maintain muscle and gain strength without inducing further hypertrophy?
- 1:20:40 How does my pre-workout meal look? 2 scoops of whey, 10g of dextrose, 30-45 minutes before working out. Also, would there be any benefit of a post-workout shake?
- 1:27:57 Effects of Dietary Protein Quantity on Bone Quantity following Weight Loss: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- 1:32:49 Passive muscle tension increases in proportion to intramuscular fluid volume.
- 1:50:48 Resistance Exercise-induced Changes in Muscle Phenotype Are Load Dependent.
- 2:01:10 MORE stuff on red meat/processed meat
- Backlash Over Meat Dietary Recommendations Raises Questions About Corporate Ties to Nutrition Scientists
- Texas A&M Chancellor Calls on Harvard to Investigate Its Faculty Members
To Play Us Out
- 2:18:54 How to bake the perfect loaf of sourdough bread