How do I set and adjust calorie targets? (4:37)
- The Definitive Diet Setup Guide: How To Build And Adjust A Smart Nutrition Plan
- Comparison of Indirect Calorimetry and Common Prediction Equations for Evaluating Changes in Resting Metabolic Rate Induced by Resistance Training and a Hypercaloric Diet
Is “recomping” possible? (29:52)
- Body Recomposition: Can Trained Individuals Build Muscle and Lose Fat at the Same Time?
- Should You Cut Before You Bulk?: How Body-Fat Levels Affect Your P-Ratio
How do I set and adjust macro targets? (52:08)
How worried should I be about metabolic adaptation? (1:14:17)
Should I use non-linear dieting strategies? (1:26:29)
Should I do a reverse diet? (1:40:09)
Support the podcast
Join the Research Spotlight newsletter: Get a two-minute breakdown of one recent study every Wednesday. Our newsletter is the easiest way to stay up to date with the latest exercise and nutrition science.
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
- Get personalized training and nutrition plans from our expert coaches: Learn more here
MASS Research Review
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
- BulkSupplements: Next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
- Sports Nutrition Association: Learn more or become a member of SNA. The Sports Nutrition Association is dedicated to ensuring the sustainable prosperity of the Sports Nutrition Profession, and they offer a unique pathway to robust insurance coverage for your sports nutrition business.