Any issue in approaching one’s minimum dietary fat target as a weekly average target instead of daily target? (9:42)
Do you guys have any plans to compete again? Not specifically in powerlifting or bodybuilding, but in anything at all? (12:52)
Does listening to music improve exercise performance? If so, how or why? (19:55)
Potential Impact of testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) on nutrition and training recommendations? (31:33)
Have you thought about writing a book or in-depth article about statistics and research methodology? (41:51)
There’s a lot of faulty science out there for sure, but what is some questionable or out-right incorrect advice or insights that industry experts or researchers still circulate? (45:38)
Support the podcast
Join the Research Spotlight newsletter: Get a two-minute breakdown of one recent study every Wednesday. Our newsletter is the easiest way to stay up to date with the latest exercise and nutrition science.
MASS Research Review (All subscriptions discounted from 11/21-11/28)
- Subscribe to the MASS Research Review to get concise and applicable breakdowns of the latest strength, physique, and nutrition research – delivered monthly.
- If you want to learn more about our MacroFactor diet app, check it out here.
- To join in on the MacroFactor conversation, check out our Facebook group and subreddit.
- Get personalized training and nutrition plans from our expert coaches: Learn more here
- BulkSupplements: Next time you stock up on supplements from BulkSupplements.com, be sure to use the promo code “SBSPOD” (all caps) to get 5% off your entire order.
- Sports Nutrition Association: Learn more or become a member of SNA. The Sports Nutrition Association is dedicated to ensuring the sustainable prosperity of the Sports Nutrition Profession, and they offer a unique pathway to robust insurance coverage for your sports nutrition business.