If you want your questions answered on a future episode, you can submit them using the following link: tiny.cc/sbsqa
0:00:52 Winter break recap, show structure moving forward
0:06:23 Hugely important developments from the Game Changers cinematic universe
0:09:02 Feats of Strength
0:21:05 New documentary about doping in weightlifting
- 0:40:21 What is the best way to achieve/plan for lifting goals going into the new year?
- 0:45:10 Is anyone looking into how we can increase our overall potential for muscle growth by boosting hyperplasia?
- 0:59:35 Does collagen or glycine supplementation provide any benefit to connective tissue, muscle, or skin, beyond simply increasing protein quantity?
- 1:13:13 What do you think about Brian Minor’s theory that being able to lift more is a result of hypertrophy, rather than hypertrophy being a result of lifting heavier?
1:26:09 Research Roundup
- 1:26:32 Effects of acute caffeine, theanine and tyrosine supplementation on mental and physical performance in athletes.
- 1:35:45 High Compared with Moderate Protein Intake Reduces Adaptive Thermogenesis and Induces a Negative Energy Balance during Long-term Weight-Loss Maintenance in Participants with Prediabetes in the Postobese State: A PREVIEW Study.
1:43:51 Coach’s Corner: Programming your training during weight loss
1:53:28 To Play Us Out: Mailbag update on processed meat meta-analysis, and how to make really good caramels at home