I believe that you can benefit from a coaching relationship where:
- We both know what your goals are.
- We’re using methods associated with getting there.
- You’re being supported autonomously.
I got serious about sports in high school, but growing up my cousin Richard called me, “Cousin Pudgy”.
At The University of Missouri, I learned what a strength and conditioning program looked like for professional level athletes.
I learned a lot more about nutrition and how I could take better care of myself.
My body struggled to maintain the demands that a rigid approach requires at times. I was prodded to gain and lose weight. I’ve swung from 196 to 257 pounds and struggled with binge eating. I’ve also gone to physical therapy at least 8 times.
Training has been a source of strength and confidence for me and I like to see how it can help others trust and surprise themselves.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Health Sciences, University of Missouri 2014
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified
What to Expect:
- An initial video or phone call to discuss goals.
- A collaborative, supportive trainer-client relationship.
- Individualized programming adjusted to keep up with the rate of progression.
- Clear communication via email and responses within 24 hours.
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
The SBS coaching team will review your application, and you’ll be matched with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.