I fell in love with strength training when I was 16 years old and it changed my life. My passion for strength training and nutrition kept growing since then and that eventually led me to pursuing a career as an educator and researcher in sports science.
I developed a passion for coaching during the first years of my academic career where I helped fellow lifters and friends with their strength training and nutrition. As I discovered how much I loved coaching, I started working with competitive powerlifters, recreationally active individuals, and athletes to gain experience and further develop my skillset.
I believe that a genuinely and truly evidence-based approach to training and nutrition should be guided by the current available scientific evidence as well as professional experience while factoring in individual preferences and idiosyncrasies. As a coach, my aim is to create a collaborative atmosphere, based on the consolidation of my experience and your feedback, which in turn will generate an adaptive plan of action that best suits your goals.
- 2013-2016 – Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Fitness & Personal Training (sports science + practical modules) from Solent University (UK)
- 2018-2021 (Expecting to defend in July-August 2021) – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) candidate in Sports Science at Solent University (UK).
- Topic: “The minimum effective training dose required to increase 1RM strength in powerlifters”
- 2016 – 2021 Associate Lecturer in Sport Nutrition, Strength & Conditioning & Research Methods at Solent University (UK)
- 2019-2020 Associate Lecturer in Sport Nutrition & Physiology of Sport Performance at Winchester University (UK)
- 2016 – Currently Researcher at Solent University
- Research Interests: Muscle strength, exercise performance & strength sports
- Publications: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Patroklos-Androulakis-Korakakis
- Powerlifting athletes competing at the national & international level including a few 1st place finishers at national level competitions & a few national records (UK)
- Recreationally active individuals & athletes aiming to increase muscle strength & improve their body composition
What to expect
- An individualized, evidence-based training and/or nutrition plan
- A collaborative & supportive atmosphere
- Frequent check ins and communication – From daily to weekly (depending on preference & goals set)
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
The SBS coaching team will review your application, and you’ll be matched with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.