I grew up playing piano and one season of JV lacrosse. I was not raised in the most athletic or nutritionally healthy environment. My passion for fitness and nutrition sparked during college, where I discovered the wonders of resistance training and nutrition.
I quickly learned how an evidence-based approach helped me achieve my goals and wanted to share that with others. My approach to training and nutrition lies deep within my philosophy of education. Whether your goals are to get stronger, bigger, faster, or just overall healthier, I believe anyone can reach their full potential through training and eating smarter.
Education & Certifications
- BS Dietetics, University of Maryland College Park
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- 4+ years of personal training experience, both in-person and online
- 2+ years of online nutrition coaching and Medical Nutrition Therapy
What to Expect
- Individualized programming based on your goals and personal preferences
- As-needed adjustments to your program that ensure consistent progressions
- A long-term focus on improving performance, health and aesthetics
- An educative experience
- Prompt communication and frequent check-ins
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
SBS Director of Education Eric Trexler will review your application and match you with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.