As a researcher, student, and teacher, I strive to implement a truly evidence-based approach to coaching. We will work together to set appropriate goals and timeframes, establish parameters for tracking progress, and utilize your feedback to adjust the program. I believe a collaborative coach-client relationship with effective communication is key to facilitating a client’s long-term success.
- PhD (in progress), Integrative Physiology, McMaster University
- MS, Exercise Science, University of South Florida
- BA, Psychology, Nutrition, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (International Society of Sports Nutrition)
- Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor (American Council on Exercise)
What to Expect
- A collaborative, supportive coach-client relationship
- Individualized, evidence-based programming
- Clear communication
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
SBS Director of Education Eric Trexler will review your application and match you with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.