Jason has a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of St. Augustine and works with hundreds of athletes every year to navigate their current states to return to (and thrive in) their respective sports. Jason is also a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and USA Weightlifting Level 1 coach who acts as the strength coach for a local national-level swim club year-round.
Education and Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences, 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree, Human Nutrition Foods and Exercise, Virginia Tech, 2011
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coach
- Clinic Director and treating Physical Therapist, 5+ years
- Strength and Conditioning Coach for national-level swim club, 2+ years
- Online training/programming consultations, 3+ years.
- Developed and taught continuing education courses regarding tendinopathy management in athletes and return-to-sport rehabilitation to physical therapists around the country
- Online Instructor, Evidence-Informed Practice, The University of St. Augustine, 2 years
- Strength and Conditioning Intern: University of Richmond and Virginia Tech, 2 years
What to expect:
- Wellness and performance consultations which may or may not include discussions pertaining to your current challenges, limitations, and goals.
- Video calls for science-based discussions regarding your current questions and concerns.
- Individualized training plans which match your current capacity with your intended goals.
- Frequent check-ins to tailor programming based on your individual response.
- Prompt response times (within 24 hours).
Note: Services are not intended to replicate or replace a consultation with a trained medical professional. Services are not meant to diagnose or rehabilitate any injured individuals.
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
Our Director of Education Eric Trexler will review your application and match you with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.