Growing up I struggled to put on any weight, let alone any muscle mass. This inspired me to begin educating myself on all things related to health and fitness.
After making some personal progress in the gym, my focus then shifted towards helping others understand the fundamental principles surrounding nutrition and training.
I try and promote an overall healthy lifestyle to my clients, while also building up their own knowledge base and skill set for when our time working together is over.
I began my college education studying nutrition. It was during this time when I also completed a 1200+ hour dietetic internship and passing a registration exam to become a registered dietitian while simultaneously working in various retail supplement shops. Currently, I am moved across the country to study and perform exercise science-related research and to obtain a master’s degree in Kinesiology. My formal education and personal experience around nutrition and training allow me to cater to my client’s personalized needs, while also building rapport and providing support along the way.
Education and Credentials
- Registered Dietitian, Certified by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Sports Nutritionist (CISSN), International Society of Sports Nutrition
- Pursuing a master’s degree in Kinesiology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX (Advisor: Grant M. Tinsley PhD).
- BS, Nutrition and Dietetics, The University of Akron, Akron, OH
- 5+ years in retail supplement shops (Vitamin Shoppe/GNC)
- Graduate assistant lecturing on nutrition fundamentals and running group exercise classes
- 7+ years of weight training
What to expect
- Learn how to design and execute a proper nutrition and training regiment
- Education and rationale for why changes are being made along the way
- Swift communication and support throughout the process
- An enjoyable and overall positive experience centered around you achieving your personal goals
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
The SBS coaching team will review your application, and you’ll be matched with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.