Lifting weights has been a deep passion of mine since I was 12 years old. It has given me confidence in my body, strength, and mind. Since graduating high school, I have sought to become an elite level coach by attaining an extensive background in health, exercise and nutrition. As my client, I can provide you with streamlined exercise logs and templates that are individually catered towards your needs and goals, adaptive and flexible programming, and a blend of evidenced- and applied-based coaching.
Education, Certifications, and Achievements
- BA Exercise and Sport Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- AS Health, Fitness, and Exercise, Anne Arundel Community College
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA
- Letter of Recognition in Nutrition and Exercise, AACC
- Maryland State Record holder for Bench Press in the 53kg Division, USAPL
- High School Wrestling: County champion, region finalist, state qualifier, and team captain; 2011
- Over 7 years of personal training and online coaching experience
- Current Strength and Conditioning coach for UNC’s hockey team
What to expect
- To learn how to design and implement an effective training program
- Prompt communication and frequent check-ins
- Adaptive and flexible programming
- A fun and insightful coach-client relationship
Get Personalized Strength, Physique, and Nutrition Coaching
There are three easy steps for getting started with an SBS coach.
1. Fill out the short application form.
We’ll ask you about your goals and training history. The application contains about 20 questions. You can find the application here.
2. We’ll match you with a coach.
SBS Director of Education Eric Trexler will review your application and match you with the perfect coach to support your goals.
3. Your new coach will contact you.
Your new coach will contact you promptly to finalize the process, send you a secure payment link, and get started with your programming.
Or, apply here to get started as soon as possible.