Hey, Greg Nuckols and Eric Trexler here. Thanks so much for signing up to receive the 28 free training programs and research roundup newsletter. That free content will be delivered through the email address you just provided.
Here’s what you need to know…
1. How to find your training programs
We just sent you an email with your 28 free training programs attached. You can search your inbox for the message with this link.
If you don’t see the email right away, give it a few minutes. If you’re still not seeing it after a few minutes, though, feel free to send an email to email@example.com. We’ll get your programs delivered to your inbox ASAP!
2. We also have a podcast if you want more research-backed training and nutrition info
In every episode of the podcast, we bring you rigorously researched discussions on training and nutrition (along with a few hot takes and jokes, and quite a bit of sarcasm).
Recurring segments on the show include:
- Feats of Strength – We share some recent, impressive lifts.
- Research Review – We go in-depth on a recent study.
- Research Roundup – We give quick overviews of several studies that have caught our attention.
- Coach’s Corner – We share practical tips for coaches and athletes.
- Q&A – We answer interesting listener questions.
In other words, this isn’t just another fitness interview podcast with the same guests and same conversations repeated over and over again (there are interviews occasionally, but we put in the extra effort required to make them unique, and interviews are just not the main purpose or feature of the show).
Every podcast is packed with information you can’t get elsewhere.
You can subscribe wherever you get your podcasts:
Or see the full platform list here.
Welcome to the community and thanks for reading!
Greg Nuckols and Eric Trexler
Stronger By Science